[bigint] Bug: stringToBigUnsigned(std::string s)

Justin Seely <justin.seely at gmail.com>
Tue Jan 25 06:28:52 PST 2011

Hi Matt,
So I think I found what was causing the problem. In one of my functions I
was passing my BigUnsigned by value so I switched it to by reference and it
works.
Thanks for the help

--
Ph. (647) 210-7216