[bigint] Bug: stringToBigUnsigned(std::string s)

Justin Seely <justin.seely at gmail.com>
Fri Jan 21 08:37:29 PST 2011

So I tried to create just a snippet of the code that produced this result
but was unable to so here is my actual file and the input file. Just run the
exe with the key16.txt file in the same dir. Also your files need to be in a
folder named "bigInt". And I'm running 32-bit compiler on 64-bit machine.
I'm probably going to start looking at it in more depth tonight after work
so i'll let you know if I find anything.
Thanks

--
Ph. (647) 210-7216
Em. justin.seely at gmail.com