[bigint] Linking errors

Eddie O'Hagan <eddieohagan at optonline.net>
Thu Apr 29 19:44:14 PDT 2010

I Added all the files to visual studios include folder and my project is
able to find the files just fine but I'm getting a bunch of linking errors
and Im not sure how to fix it.

Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
BigInteger::BigInteger(int)" (??0BigInteger@@QAE at H@Z) referenced in function
"class BigInteger __cdecl Factorial(class BigInteger)"
(?Factorial@@YA?AVBigInteger@@V1@@Z)

Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall BigInteger::subtract(class BigInteger const &,class BigInteger
const &)" (?subtract at BigInteger@@QAEXABV1 at 0@Z) referenced in function
"public: class BigInteger __thiscall BigInteger::operator-(class BigInteger
const &)const " (??GBigInteger@@QBE?AV0 at ABV0@@Z)

Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall BigInteger::multiply(class BigInteger const &,class BigInteger
const &)" (?multiply at BigInteger@@QAEXABV1 at 0@Z) referenced in function
"public: class BigInteger __thiscall BigInteger::operator*(class BigInteger
const &)const " (??DBigInteger@@QBE?AV0 at ABV0@@Z)

Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall BigInteger::operator=(class BigInteger const &)"
(??4BigInteger@@QAEXABV0@@Z) referenced in function _main

Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class
std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl
operator<<(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >
&,class BigInteger const &)"
(??6 at YAAAV?$basic_ostream at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@@std@@AAV01 at ABVBigInteger@@
@Z) referenced in function _main

Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall BigInteger::add(class BigInteger const &,class BigInteger const
&)" (?add at BigInteger@@QAEXABV1 at 0@Z) referenced in function "public: class
BigInteger __thiscall BigInteger::operator+(class BigInteger const &)const "
(??HBigInteger@@QBE?AV0 at ABV0@@Z)

C:\Users\Eddie\Documents\C++ Stuff\Factorial\Debug\Factorial.exe : fatal
error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals