[bigint] Question about your library...

Austin Moss <awmoss35>
Wed Feb 13 07:14:18 PST 2008

Hey!
Perhaps I'm just being stupid, but it can't hurt to ask, right?
I'm new in C++ and programming in general, but I wrote a primefinding program to both find prime numbers and test a number for primality.
Your bigint library would be nice because then I could test very large numbers.
How do I download the library so Dev C++(which is the compiler I use) can access it?
Are there any special keywords I need to know to use bigints or do I just treat bigger integers like regular ones?

Thanks so much!

Austin