[bigint] Question/Bug Report

Denivy Ruck <denivyruck1 at gmail.com>
Sat Nov 2 15:15:46 PDT 2013

Hey Matt! I'm a brazilian guy and i'm studying Computer Science.

So, i have a project about RSA Criptography, and my professor told us to
look for some BigInteger libraries. All he want us to implement is any
algorithm to verify prime numbers and modulum inverse.

For this prime numbers algorithm, i was going to use your "modexp"
function. However, i got some trouble in converting from BigInteger to
BigUnsigned. Is there any way to convert between these 2 types? Or maybe
i'm missing something haha.

Thank you very much for your time!

Best regards, Denivy Rück