[bigint] Char array

T G <horungen at gmail.com>
Sat Aug 20 04:30:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm working with big integers in my RSA implementation. How can I get the
raw data (char array) from a BigInteger instance?
For example, let's say that a BigInteger has been initialized with the
following hexadecimal bytes 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D. How can I reference/copy this
data from the instance into a char* variable? I don't want the data
represented as text in a std::string, I just want the raw bytes which
constitute the integer, just like the method toByteArray() in Java's
BigInteger class.

Thanks.

/Tommy