[bigint] [mmws/bigint/] Just a question

Matt McCutchen <matt at mattmccutchen.net>
Fri Apr 3 12:30:45 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 19:40 +0100, Mauro wrote:
> Can you please tell me what compiler and ide (eclipse cdt?, what
> version? msys, gcc and any particular setting you did) are you using
> cause i can't make your big int class work with codegear c/c++ builder
> 2009 and i think the faster way to solve this is to build my projects
> in your development enviroment. Thank you.

I'm currently building the bigint code with g++ 4.3.2 and GNU Make 3.81
on Fedora 10, but any g++ and GNU Make from the last few years should
work.  For the IDE, I'm using Eclipse 3.5M3 with CDT 5.0.0, but again,
pretty much any IDE should work if you know how to set it up properly.
Good luck.

--
Matt