[bigint] some questions about the library

Matt McCutchen <matt at mattmccutchen.net>
Tue Aug 5 05:49:17 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 20:43 +0800, 廖正文 wrote:
> At first, I must say thanks to you. Beause I need the big integer
> libraty for c++, i surf the internet and find your web.
> But I have some problem to ues it, my IDE is VC++ 6.0. Can you  teach
> me??

Sorry, I can't give help specific to VC++ 6.0 because I haven't used it
in years.  The general idea is to add all of the library's *.cc and *.hh
files to your project.  Consult the VC++ documentation if you have
trouble doing this.

Matt